Saturday, February 14

Valentine's Day

This is a post to everybody.

To the first half of the population that has a significant other, husband or wife, take some time right now to thank God for the person he has set before you, I know I will be. Thanks God for the person he has grown you to be and is continuously growing you to be with that other person. I am thankful for everything God has put me through, the easy and the tough, the sad and the happy, to get me to where I am today. Without God, I wouldn't be with the most amazing girl ever imaginable that God has placed here for me. Praise God!

To the second half that is single, take some time right now to thank God that your not in a relationship. Thank him that he is continuously growing you and getting you to be the man/woman he wants you to be. Always know that God has a plan for everyone, a great, masterful, beautiful plan for you, specifically. I know a lot of people can get depressed on this day if they don't have a girl or guy, but that's CRAP! Our Lord is a beautiful God, and will never let us down, provided we trust in Him. Praise God!

Everyone should be happy with where God has them right now in their life.

Everyone should be full of joy with the life God has set before you, if your not...then maybe you're not trusting God or you're running the opposite way of what you know God wants for you.

Here's a shout out to my girl, Tayler. Love you!!

Tchau

1 comment:

Josh Burcham said...

Great post. Filled of truth!

Josh