Sunday, February 15

No Samba's...But Still Fun

This weekend flew by...I saw Sim, Senhor...or rather Yes, Man...yesterday. The theartre was way nice and it only cost like four bucks for a student on a Saturday night!!! Not bad.

Today, I got to go check out a church, it's Calvary International Church, I'm glad I found it. I debated going, cause then that's just another place where English is spoken, and it will make it that much more difficult to me to learn, but I was just craving to hear God's word, and fellowship with other Christians. I liked the church and the people were real friendly, I made some friends that hopefully I'll be able hang out with some...they're Brazilians. The message at the church was good, the pastor talked from the book of Numbers...not one I read almost ever...but it was way cool, and he tied it together with words of Jesus.

After all that I got to walk around some more in an area I haven't been able to yet, and got to try out the subway for the first time, which is always fun. All in all a good weekend, and I'm joyful for God helping me with everything I need here.

Tchau

1 comment:

Theophilus Rux said...

Hey! I'm glad to hear you found a church you like. I can't say as I've heard a sermon from Numbers lately, either. :)

Pace prietenul,
Tedd