Tuesday, February 10

Welcome Party!

Last night my school, IBMEC, had a welcome party. They rented out a night club or bar of some sort, they had an open bar and whatnot...so a lot of people got pretty toasted. Including one of the us. Long story but we had to make sure she made it home without puking to much.

Since I don't drink (well not nearly as much as a lot of people) much the party was a little awkward at first but it ended up being a lot of fun. I got to meet a lot of cool guys that I'll be seeing at school. It was a pretty sweet experience, I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody more.Me and Pedro (a friend I met last night)


The Exchanges (Teresa(ASU), Me(ASU), Sandra(ASU), Marta(U. of Geneva), Leo(U. St. Gallen)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good way to get to know the people you'll be going to school with.

I've actually suggested that concept at a couple of different conferences that I've been to. Start the event off with the social gathering!

Unknown said...

Yeah, seriously, it really does help, kind of like an ice breaker, I guess.