Friday, December 7

Worst Shower Ever...

I just had the worst shower experience...ever

So I got home and I took a shower before I went out to go see a movie (Bee movie by the way, which was pretty funny). I got into my shower and closed the curtain...

(For those who have the opinion that Josh and my house is always dirty, this story isn't gonna make it any better)

Right after closing the curtain, there's this HUGE 2 or 3 inch cockroach on the curtain...I don't think I've ever jumped out of a shower so fast...my heart was racing, and I still had to go back in there and kill it, after calming down a little I finally killed it

But then I had to actually take my shower, I was lookin' around the whole time to make sure there weren't anymore that were gonna get me, you can't enjoy a nice, warm shower like that

It was pretty much the worst shower I ever had

Stupid bugs

Peace (without cockroaches)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yuck! Just reading your story made me all freaked out about bugs. I hate when that happens. 2-3 inch is really bad though ...really bad.

Anonymous said...

i had the same experience a while ago...only with a huge scorpion! aaah! it pretty much made my heart stop

Andrew Burcham said...

A scorpion is like 10 times worse!! At least a cockroach can't do anything to you.

Wendy said...

Have you seen anymore of them? What's the status on the cockroach & his family/friends looking for a new home?