Tuesday, December 4

Re-Sparked...again

So after watching Nathan play hockey a week or two ago, all I've been thinking about is getting back into some how or some way. I think it would be awesome to coach a team like Nathans age or maybe even high school. I found out my old high school has a team again and I think that would be sweet to help them coach it. We'll see

It also got me thinking about wanting to play again, if I really got into training again I could probably play for ASU next year, that would be so awesome!! I'm starting a training program to work out 3 times a week to do some off-ice training for hockey. Hopefully I can keep up on it...

I miss it and would love to get back into it, but as Josh was saying everytime we see Nathan play, we get all excited and want to get back into it. Which is true. So...I don't know...I'd like to think I'll stick with it

That's what I've been thinking about a little lately

Peace

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That would be so awesome if you played for ASU. It's cool to see you reconnect with one of your passions.

Theophilus Rux said...

Hear, hear. You've definitely got the talent, and I know it's something you really enjoyed way back when. It'd be fun to see you play again. Maybe ASU can get that favorite ref of yours from Peoria involved somewhere... ;-)