Wednesday, December 5

Whoops...

Here's a funny story....it happened last Saturday night after church, a few of us from the college group went out to eat at the Fox and Hound, a sports bar, we went there so we could hang out and watch the ASU-Arizona game (Which ASU won by the way!!). Anyways, our waitress was wearing a Arizona jersey, and one of my friends, Justine, who was going for Arizona, told the waitress she liked her jersey

(Do you ever have one of those moments where you say something and you immediately realize that it was a dumb thing to say)

Then me...Whose going for ASU obviously has to say something...So i Say "I don't like your jersey", but I couldn't leave it at that. (For those who know me, you'll know that I try my best not to offend people) SO, me, trying to not offend her with that, in my head I'm like I have to say something nice to make up for that so she's not offended.

So I say..."But, I like you", Immediatly in my head I was CRAP!! She's gonna think I'm hittin' on her, she then gave kinda a weird look and didn't come to our table much after that

We all just laughed at the stupid thing I had said

Then it got me thinkin, in a joking way...What if I was hitting on her? She totally just blew me off...that sucks...

GOOD thing I don't care...

So there's my story from this weekend...it was worth a good laugh

Peace

2 comments:

Steve said...

That's pretty funny. At least you didn't dig yourself into too big of a whole. Women are good at twisting your words into something else and getting you to keep digging

Anonymous said...

haha i showed up to dinner right after that when the experience was definitely still fresh and you still had a red face! great blog bud...