Friday, December 7

Re: To Fargo

So Steve wants to know why we blog...

He gave three reasons pretty much on why he blogged, all good reasons to, even though I can only say one of those works for me...since I don't have a clue how to create a website and I hate English and writing. But it is nice to be able to keep in touch with everyone and just do a blog instead of calling everyone

I didn't really think about why I'm blogging now, everyone else in the family was doing it, so I figured I might as well join the bandwagon. It's been really cool too, I wasn't sure if I'd like it, cause as I said before I hate English and writing, but I actually like doing it, a lot

I guess some reasons why I would say I'm blogging...I think it's fun, I like sharing stuff going on with my friends and family, I like to be able to share stuff about God and maybe even encourage others, those are pretty much the main reasons. Also I want to do something like Vicki and post some blogs about what I've been reading in the bible, but I haven't done one of those yet

There's my reply to the one in Fargo thats askin

(My money is on Josh on answering you last, lol)

Peace

No comments: