Thursday, December 13

Talk About Love

How AWESOME is our God??

VERY!!

Not only does God help us out when were in distress, or when were on a "mountain-top experience", or when we need an answer, even for the little things we need help with

I was at Savers looking for something to help make a Christmas present (can't say more than that cause it might be for you, I'll tell the people who it's not for later) but I had to find something kinda specific, so I just prayed "God, help me with this, I know it's not a huge significant thing, but I know you're always there for me"

So... I'm looking around and I can't find anything, as I'm looking a guy randomly comes up to me and says "Hey there's this place on 59th and Bell, called Thrifty Joe's that might have what your looking for", at the time I was just thinking sweet I'll go check it out

It got me thinking after though...I prayed that little prayer for God to help me and he sent this guy to help me out, and I found something perfect at Thrifty Joe's...I was pretty joyful, that God had helped me out with that and answered my little prayer

There's other, more important things that I'm still waiting to hear from God on, but I think this was a little thing God did for me, telling me that "I'm still here"

Peace

Oh...I agree with Vicki (post-Psalm 55:3-5), there is a message that God is trying portray to us, every second of every day we can learn something from God, just being open to God and wanting his will for you, like in this situation just wanting God's help and him teaching and showing me something new

2 comments:

Theophilus Rux said...

Sweet! I love stories like that. Gotta love God's economy, too... He encourages the one whose prayer He answered, and other believers who get to hear about it. Thanks for posting this.

Vicki said...

That is awsome! He hears us no matter what. And he answers our prayers, not always the answers we are looking for but he answers them.