Monday, December 10

El Enceirro!!

I don't know why this has been in my head lately (I think I told Josh, Tedd, and Tayler about it), maybe cause I've been talking about traveling, I don't know...

Anyways, what I'm talking about is I want to go to Pamplona, Spain. Why...? Does anyone know what goes on in Pamplona?

The Running of the Bulls!!

That would be one of the coolest things to do!!

Yeah, it's dangerous and people get hurt and maybe die, but I think it would be worth it. How cool would it be to be able to tell people, "Yeah, I ran in that." That would be one awesome experience

If I were going to go (I'm already kind of planning it, just out of curiousity) I would want to fly and have a long layover in London or Frankfurt, Germany (so I can leave at least for a couple hours to go see something) then land in Toulouse or Bordeaux, France (both of them in Southern France) then take a bus down to Pamplona, which is in Northern Spain. Three awesome countries

I found a website cheapflights.com and they have tickets to Toulouse and Bordeaux for about $370 (CRAZY!!) then taxes on top of that which are $300-$400, but still a flight all the way out there for $700...awesome!!

I would like to go next July, but it'll probably have to be in '09. If anyone would want to go with me, let me know, that would be awesome (I'll go by myself to, though). Who knows if I'll even go, but I hope so

Peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be pretty sweet. I would love to go and do that!

Probably not this coming summer, but in 2009, let the running begin!

Wendy said...

I knew Stevie would be down to go. Didn't I tell you that earlier today, Andrew? And like I said, I've already been chased by a bison, so, I'm out. Not sure I ever want to be chased by a wild animal again.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've been chased by a bison once too. But I want to try my chances without holding Gabby's hand!