Thursday, December 13

Career??

So...me thinking a lot lately about what I wanna do with my life, I have an idea that I think would be really cool as a career. I kinda got the idea from watching The Bourne Identity

And, no, it's not wanting to be a guy that really kicks some ASS!! although that would be cool

The career I'm talking about would be working in a U.S. Embassy, I looked up the Department of State website and read a bunch of information about it. It gave a list of things you need to enjoy in order to succeed in this job (ex. traveling, knowing other cultures, helping people with lost passports-hahaha-, etc.) and all the things were something that I enjoy



I took a test on their website to see what job would be good for me, it was saying a consular, by like 98%. A consular is the people that work in the passport office of the embassy, like helping Americans with passports, helping foreigners with a Visa, helping in emergencies, stuff like that

The cool thing would be to get to travel and everything and learn new languages, they send you to a new place every two years, so you get to see a lot of cool places

This is just something that has been running through my head, it would be awesome, we'll see

Peace

1 comment:

Josh Burcham said...

Mom will kill me for saying this, but have you ever thought you've been called to be a small groups pastor? Just a thought.

It's not like mom ever knows how you read the comments. (And mom if you do stumble a pone this comment someday. I love you.)