Saturday, February 21

Sambodromo!

Last night was the coolest party in the world!! It was all the samba schools that got to show off in the parade

To give you an idea of how it works...there is 14 Samba schools in the Sao Paulo Samba e Carnaval, they all get judged off their music, floats, dancers, costumes, timeliness, coordination and more. Each school has to do their performance within the time constraint, 55-65 minutes, and get all 3-4,000+ people/characters through the half Km stretch

Last night 7 schools played, the other 7 will play tonight. Each school has an original story line and song, that all revolves around their theme

I wish I could've gone both nights, but tonight has been sold out

Anyways, I'm gonna put pictures up of all the different floats

(Here's my watch when I got home...yes, that's a little A, not Pm, to the left)

No comments: