Saturday, February 7

Getting more...cultured...

So another day by myself with out any friends, I decided to go and try to buy a phone so I can talk with my friends in town...that came here with me and friends that I make here...I got one, nothing special but it'll work. In case anyone wants to know it just email me or leave a comment and I'll get it to you

After that I went into a store to check it out, I ended up hanging out with they guys in there for a few hours just talking, they spoke English quite well...at least 2 out of the 3 did...they were all skaters and had a store with American brand skate attire...it was fun, hopefully we'll be hanging out and what not and they can help me out with my Portuguese

That was pretty much the end of the day, it's been raining for a few hours and I've just been chillin' inside...Until next time

Tchau

No comments: