Wednesday, February 4

Day One!

Now that I have a little more time...and since I can't sleep and it's 2:30 in the morning, I figured it would be a good time to hit this up

I made it to my apartment and got all moved in, I'm living with a Brazilian guy who studied in New York, and a French girl who is studying down here as well. I had time to walk around today and try not to get lost...haha. It was fun, lots and lots of hills here. No one really speaks English here, so that makes it pretty hard, but I guess it'll be better for me in the long run fi I really wanna learn Portuguese

I can't wait to figure this city out so I can go explore, I tried to find a Carrefour...it's the biggest competitor to Wal-Mart, I think it's a French company...but I could find it after walking 3 or 4 miles. Oh well, I got to take a taxi home and figure out how that works...next is the bus system, haha

Other than that everything is going great, if you have any question let me know

No comments: