Thursday, February 5

Out on the town!

Today was my first full day in Sao Paulo, it is quite the city...I explained it to Josh as something of hybrid between San Fran and New York. There's a lot of hills and a lot of green, then there is tons of huge building, lots of traffic and nowhere to park, everyone is real friendly and relaxed. I need to get a bike so I can see more of the town...probably four hours or so of walking today, really gets to you

I got some shopping done for things that I needed, everything here so far has been really cheap...except a bike, haha...the food has been awesome, they have a huge variety, from Brazilian to Italian, Lebanese to Mcdonalds. I had some hot dog type thing today, it had a lot of weird toppings but it was pretty good

I found my school today, and got to take a tour of it and everything...it is very nice, and I am excited to start going there next week

I'm trying to build my vocab to talk to people, but it is really hard to listen and understand what they are saying...trying to get food or bargin for a lower price on stuff has been quite hard...I'll get it down better, it'll just take a lot more time

Until next time...Tchau

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely a little envious of you. It would be pretty sweet to go live in a country that was completely different than what you are used to.

Have a great time and keep us posted!

Steve