Tuesday, September 16

Uhh...Finally

Since it has been so long since I last posted...pretty much since Turkey...there has been a lot that has gone on. Instead of talking about all the different things that happened I'll just sum up each one into a quick sentence and number them. So if you want to hear more just leave a comment with the number(s) you want to hear more about...I figured this would save us all time...haha

1. Went to Mom's for a couple weeks
2.Went to San Fransisco for a couple weeks
3. Started my last year of college
4. Awana started
5. Went to a D'Backs-Dodgers game
6. Went to ASU-NAU...Go Devils!!
7. Stepped out of leadership in the college group
8. John 14:12
9. Learning more of what God wants me to do in life
10. Going to Brazil for all of next semester
11. Still looking for a job
12. Small group?
13. Buying an Apple
14. Going to start learning Portuguese
15. The two main things I learned in Turkey...with respect to my career

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...

Let's start with number 10!

Wendy said...

7 - I think I may have heard the beginnings of this, but didn't realize you were contemplating stepping out of it all.