Sunday, July 20

Two Weeks....

Like I said...all I did today was sleep and study...with one exception...we had a casual business meeting with the Middle Eastern Correspondents for Newsweek, Wall Street Journal and NPR (National Public Radio). It was awesome to be able to tall to some media personnel from the US that have the experience of these three, 5 to 10 years each with work in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and everywhere in between.

The meeting pretty much wrapped up of schooling here, except for the two finals tomorrow and Tuesday. I can't believe it has already been two weeks...so so fast, but I am very excited for this next week. We hit up a new city everyday...Bursa, Izmir, Canakkale and more...and we get to see places like ancient Ephesus and Troy...so, yeah, I am very excited

With the crazy schedule and new hotel every night, I don't know if I'll be able to blog, but I hope so...so, until next time...

Peace

No comments: