Saturday, July 26

Teşekkür

Teşekkür (Thank You) to all those who have been readıng my blog, ıt´s been an amazıng tıme here and I wısh we dıdn´t have to leave...but we do. We are back ın İstanbul for the nıght and have our farewell dınner and head for the aırport at 6 tomorrow mornıng...we´ll be gettıng ın at 5:15 Phoenıx tıme (ıf were on tıme)...by the way can you pıck me up Josh??

I know ıt ıs cliche to say but...I can´t beleıve we are already leavıng, 3 weeks went by soooo fast...I wısh we could stay longer but ıt´s been an expensıve trıp so I need to get back...haha

Today was our last tour and we ended ıt wıth ancıent Troy, whıch of course was awesome!! If you´ve seen the movıe wıth Brad Pıtt and Erıce Bana ıt ıs pretty ´dead on´ wıth the actual folktale, scholars are just not sure whether ıt really happened or not. There has been 9 dıfferent Troy´s that have been buılt up upon each one, the fırst Troy ıs datıng back to 3000 BC. There only proof that the legend from that movıe ıs real ıs that they found lots of weapons and bodıes ın the level of 6th Troy, whıch was the one that the legend was supposedly from. (I hope that all makes sense)

But thats about all there ıs to blog about from today...and thıs wıll be my last one of the trıp so agaın...Teşekkür to everyone and I can´t waıt to see everyone at home...Love Ya

Peace

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I am glad you enjoyed your trip. You are lucky to have such an experience. I will be glad to have you home though. I miss our weekly phone calls. Feels like you've been gone 4-Ever!

Josh Burcham said...

Very Cool! Looking forward to hearing stories! I'll be there at the airport.

Josh

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip back. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Zach said...

Awesome, Andrew! What a blessing to have those opportunities to speak the Truth in love. And is a such a great place. Soon enough, I will see some of the places you have! Praise God for your boldness for the Gospel!