Monday, January 14

School's Back...


Yay!!...hahaha...I started school again...I'm excited for this semester...more than usual at least. That was kind of a sarcastic Yay!! kinda not. It's school so it can't be that exciting, but I have to really "apply" myself this semester, which makes me kind of curious to see how I do

Anyways...today was my first day, I had Advanced Argumentation (CMN422) and Marketing 301. My CMN422 teacher is quite hilarious...not like comedy funny, like he's a huge dork funny. Let me explain...he looks like he's only 23, he's got kind of a white boy 'fro of brown hair with a big gray curl in the middle, looks kind of like a mad scientist. He gets really excited about everything he's teaching and laughs at his own jokes...it's actually quite comical watching him. The girl next to me kept wondering if we were on some Punk'd show or something, and a camera crew was gonna come out and say "HaHa, just joking, he's not actually your teacher", but no one ever came...

My other class, MKT301, an old friend from back in my hockey days is in that class with me, Matt, better known as Swiss. It was pretty sweet to see him again, and pretty crazy to have a class with him.

But, anyways...it was a good start to the semester, I think it's gonna be pretty hard, but It'll be very cool...we'll see
Peace

2 comments:

Theophilus Rux said...

Work hard! It'll be worth it. And I'm glad you have at least one crazy professor... the more fun, the more memorable. :)

Anonymous said...

I love funny professors! They make sitting in class much more entertaining.

Stay committed to working hard. Before you know it, it'll all be over. This is just one season of your life. I know it's hard to remember when we are in the thick of a rough time, but God does have more exciting days in store for us! Believe me, I tell myself that same thing often.