Tuesday, January 15

Every "Little" Thing

God is thorough

Thorough-carried through to completion, full detail (thor·ough-that's for Josh)

I've learned a lot of things about God lately...this is another thing to add to the list. It's one of those things that if someone said it you'd reply "Yeah, yeah, I know his thorough", but what does it really mean?

So...I was on my way home from Cali, and I was going the way through Hemet, which I normally don't take, so I wasn't sure where the turn was I needed and nothing looked familiar, I was starting to think I got lost and would have to turn around or something. I said a little prayer asking God for a little help, then soon after that I saw a street sign that I remember looking at on the way there...I was like "Sweet, thanks God"

But...what really made me in awe of God this time was the fact that he kept that street name in my head, I couldn't tell you any other street name on that stretch of the road, at all, except for that one, Construction Blvd., and right after my "little" prayer he answered...but in reality he answered it 4 days earlier when I first noticed that street

That's what I mean by thorough...he had it all planned out long before I ever said that "little" prayer

Another "little" thing God did on that trip was on the way out there

Tayler was moving to San Fransisco the same morning I was driving to Temecula, she text me saying her van's tire blew out on the highway, but they made it to the side safely, ironically enough they broke down in Indio, I was like 20 minutes from Indio when this happened...Coincidence...I think NOT!! The van got towed away by the tow truck and the little two-wheel U-Haul trailer that had Tayler's car on it, was left on the side of the the I-10. I just happened to be right there to help tow it to the auto shop...Thank you God!!

Just another "little" thing God did

Oh and I got to see Tayler one last time...another "little" thing

Since I hung out with Tayler's family at the auto shop, I ended up getting to bring her little brother, Jake, along with me for the trip...we had a really fun time and I know it meant a lot to him to come hang out with me for the weekend...we had a blast...another "little" thing God did

Lastly, God did another "little" thing this trip

Usually, when I go on vacation I tend to forget about God and just try to have fun and everything...so this time I tried to remember to pray as much as possible about different things, and this trip turned out to be pretty amazing...Thank you again God!!

Peace

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cool stuff. I love to hear what God is doing in the lives of others. Also, it's funny that you mentioned kind of forgetting about God while on vacation. I know I do that too, but have thought about it more lately and how we go on vacation to get away, but we should always bring God with us wherever we are going. Glad to hear you were able to be diligent in your faith while on vacation. I'll use you as an inspiration the next time I'm away!