Monday, January 14

The Beauty of Family...

So...Last Wednesday I decided to go to Cali...that day. I didn't have anything to do the rest the week and I really just wanted to get outta town, especially since school started this week...so I did. Along the way I picked up another rider to go with me...but that'll be another story later

It's just so awesome to go hang out with family on a spontaneous trip like that and them be willing to let me come and just hang out...it really was an awesome trip and I am so glad I was able to go

I wish I could just hang out with all of them all the time...I mostly wish Stevie and them would live closer so I could do spontaneous trips like this to go chill with them...can't drive to Fargo in a few hours, unfortunately :-(

I got to hang out with the boys, go to the mall with them, play outside with them, hang out with Jeff quite a bit (gotta love the brotherly love), went snowboarding, got to hang out with Wendy a lot, just an all around good trip

Peace

2 comments:

Theophilus Rux said...

I know what you mean. I know Fred is exactly where he's supposed to be, but I still wasn't crazy about him and Jen moving up to Winslow... I didn't get to see them a whole lot even when they were here. But I'm really glad you had a good trip... and I'm glad it worked out ("coincidence?" I doubt it) that you were able to go.

Wendy said...

LOVED seeing you too. When you called on your way out, it really made my day. I was actually grinning on the phone, even though you couldn't see my expression. I had a great time just hanging out, and I know the boys did too. Logan asked "Where's Uncle Andrew?" today, and Cam was quite a crab today now that it's back to boring old me. I'm not sure how many times I've said this, but I'll say it again, "I love my family."