Sunday, December 30

Random Randomness

I haven't posted in a while cause of the holidays and whatnot...but I didn't know what to talk about so...I thought random randomness would be a good one...

  • Snowboarding is so awesome...I bought a board today, crazy deal at Big 5
  • I'm about to eat some chimichungas
  • This weekend was sooo much fun, thanks everyone for coming out
  • Last week was tons of fun to, Denver was nice
  • It's nice to be back home though, gotta love Phoenix weather
  • I'm addicted to Mountain Dew
  • Who likes Egg Nog? I love it, but a lot of others don't
  • I can't wait to start our small group this year, the Plastic Jesus book is gonna be awesome
  • I need to start working out again...I gained 5 or 6 pounds this holiday season
  • I really want to get back into hockey...but it's so expensive
  • I hope I can make it to Vegas for Nathan's tournament in Vegas
  • Does anyone like watching the World Cup? I love watching it, but that's the only time I ever watch soccer
  • There's a tight race for 2nd in my fantasy hockey league
  • Cam and Logan are so freakin' cute
  • These chimichungas are good!!
Th-th-th-that's all folks!!

Peace

2 comments:

Theophilus Rux said...

Pretty random, alright! But glad you had a good week, and glad you're back in one piece... no unplanned stops at trees, cliffs, rocks, hospitals,... :)

John said...

I have to say I also love the Egg Nog!