Thursday, December 20

Random Randomness...?

I like Josh's Random Randomness blogs...I wish I could think of a original name...anyways I'll try it out...
  • I'm really getting sick of the O key not working very good on my computer
  • Have you seen Drew Carey on the Price is Right yet? He's pretty bad...maybe they told him he can't be funny cause Bob Barker wasn't...he just looks really uncomfortable
  • I just finished chapter 6 of Plastic Jesus...it was probably my favorite chapter so far...it was about the different levels of where our relationship is with God
  • We got Dad and Dane's x-mas presents in the mail yesterday...Thank you so much, Love you guys
  • I really love that our family is blogging...I just wish we'd all do it more...I'm slacking to though
  • I love that a lot of friends are too
  • I just watched Lost season 3 with Tedd over the last week...such an awesome show...I don't know how they do it so consistently, but they always keep it so intriguing
  • We watched the extras on the Lost DVD...A day in the production of Lost...it was crazy to see people so happy to do their work and be so productive without any supervisors around
  • The Clapper commercial is on the TV right now...they haven't made a new commercial since this thing was invented...hahaha
  • I really hope the Running of the Bulls thing works out and Stevie and I can go...I have some friends that wanna go to
  • I really miss Louie, our last dog, he was the best dog ever (I know everyone says that about their dog), we had a good time
  • I can't wait to get to Denver
  • I wish I could hang out with Nathan more and play hockey with him all the time-toughen him up a little, jk he's pretty tough for his age
  • Who's everyone gonna vote for...I don't have a clue...I'll figure it out after the primaries
  • I suck at crosswords...I'm OK at Sudoku's...I'm really good at the comics
  • Our Abba (Father God) is awesome!!
  • Let's be "drunk" with God's grace

Peace

4 comments:

Josh Burcham said...

No! You need to force yourself to be creative and come up with a different name!

By the way, I stole it from someone else, but you should still be creative.

ryry(boo boo) said...

ha i like this i think i might start having random blogs jk ha...

Anonymous said...

I like it!

I'm starting to get in shape to run with (I guess really, I'll be running away from) the bulls.

Theophilus Rux said...

How cool would it be if you could actually jump up on one and ride it? Maybe the other bulls wouldn't notice in their mad dash to skewer the other runners, and you'd be famous. If you lived. Actually, even if you didn't live. But I think it's more fun to be famous if you're alive to know about it.