Thursday, April 9

Randoms Around Sao Paulo

This first picture is some off the skyscrappers...imagine a city the size of LA but filled with 20+ story buildings.A busy walking street where you can buy almost anything
Lanchonetes...snacks that I eat a lot, coxhina on the right is filled with chicken, and on the left it is filled with cheese, I don't remember the name though...then the drink is Guarana, the BEST drink ever!!
The lobby of a movie theatre. They are quite nice here, and way cheap. On a Saturday night it is 9 Reais for a student, about $4...for a matinee during the week, 2 Reais, about $.80 (BTW...I saw Gran Torino, it was a really good movie...way worth seeing)Speaks for itself...this is from my apartment.

1 comment:

Steve said...

That's a sic picture of the skyline. I saved it as my desktop wallpaper on my tv computer.

Steve